Monday, January 4, 2010

Announcement

A Message from the President

" Hello All! I would like to welcome you, on behalf of the Lambda chapter of Sigma Kappa, to Cal and the Greek system! I highly encourage you all to Go Greek and take the opportunity to expand your social, philanthropic and intellectual experience here at Cal.

Sigma Kappa is an impressive assortment of women who have all influenced my life and college experience in incredible ways. My memories of game days, sisterhood activities and even late night study sessions in the dining room will stay with me forever as some of my most valuable times at Cal. College as a whole can be overwhelming, but the support I have from my sisters and the relationships I have built with them ensure that no matter the time of day or the situation I always have a home away from home and a life long friend at my side. Being a member of Sigma Kappa has made my college career, and I hope that you all will be able to find the same exciting support here!

I invite you to check out the rest of our website and discover more of the endless opportunities that Sigma Kappa has to offer and further explore all the wonderful aspects that make up the Sigma Kappa experience! "



DOVE LOVE,
Alexis Bayudan
President of Lambda Sigma Kappa